Like this competition? Spread the word and 'Like' visiflimby.com below:
Cutting Room Pack
M576AMT (Andy Mandle)
M576RBT (Roy Bell)
M576BET (Billy Edgar)
Terms & Conditions
The "30 years of UK manufacturing prize draw" Competition
- These rules apply to the 30 years of UK manufacturing prize draw competition ("Competition") run by New Balance Athletic Shoes (UK) Ltd. of 320 Firecrest Court, Centre Park, Warrington. WA1 1RG("Promoter").
- The Competition will have prize draws for each day for a period of thirty days, with the first on 20th August 2012 and the last on 19th September 2012, as set out under rules 4 and 5.
- Details of how you can enter the Competition are set out under rule 4.
- All entrants (each a "Competitor") must agree to abide by these rules. By submitting an entry in accordance with rule 4 a Competitor indicates they accept these rules and represent to the Promoter that:
- they are eligible to enter under rule 4 at the date they submit the entry and will remain eligible until announcement of the Winners in accordance with rule 5.2; and
- the information submitted on the entry is true and accurate so far as the Competitor is aware.
- Each winner of this Competition will be able to choose one pair of New Balance Cutting Room pack shoes in one of the following sizes: US 7-12, 13 (each pair a "Prize").
- The shoes must be chosen from the styles and sizes which are in stock at the time of choosing. If any product is out of stock at time of order placement, the winner will be offered one or more alternative styles. The Promoter reserves the right to replace the stated prizes with other prizes it considers to be of broadly equivalent value.
- Each Prize will either be made available to the relevant winner in Flimby, UK or can be delivered to the winner free of charge to a mainland UK address. The Promoter may be able to arrange delivery of Prizes to other countries, but this is subject to the Promoter's discretion.
- The Promoter reserves the right to nullify the award of a Prize and offer it to another Competitor if:
- the winner fails to select a shoe style and size for a Prize within 7 days of being asked to do so by the Promotor;
- where a Prize is made available in Flimby, UK, the Prize is not picked up by the winner within 1 month of it first being made available to the winner; or
- where a Prize is made not available in Flimby, UK, the winner not providing a UK delivery address (or a non-mainland UK delivery address acceptable to the Promoter in its absolute discretion) for the Prize within 7 days of the Promoter first asking for it.
- Each winner must select their prize by 31st October 2012 at the latest.
- A total of 30 pairs of Cutting Room pack New Balance shoes are available as Prizes in this Competition.
- Where applicable, the winners of the Competition will be responsible for paying any taxes due as a result of their receipt of a Prize.
- Prizes are not transferable. No cash alternative is available, and no guarantee is given that any particular styles or sizes of shoes will be available. No returns or exchanges are permitted on the Prizes.
Eligibility and how to enter
- To enter the Competition individuals must complete the entry form online at http://visitflimby.com/30-years-of-uk-manufacturing-prize-draw/ (the "Visit Flimby Website").
- The Competition will have prize draws for each day for a period of thirty days, with the first on 20th August 2012 and the last on 19th September 2012. To be considered for entry into a day's draw an entry must:
- be completed;
- be the only entry from a household for that day;
- must not be a duplicate entry part of a bulk entry or an entry on behalf of a third party; and
- be received by the Promoter between 00:00 AM and 23:59 PM on the day of the draw.
- Competition is not open to New Balance employees.
- The Competition is open to any person except:
- individuals under the age of 18 who have not obtained permission from one of their parents or guardians to enter the Competition;
- employees of the Promoter or its respective group companies, together with their immediate families (including spouses, civil partners, parents, grandparents, children, brothers, sisters, uncles, aunts, cousins); and
- other persons associated directly with the organisation or running of the Competition, and their immediate families (including spouses, civil partners, parents, grandparents, children, brothers, sisters, uncles, aunts, cousins).
- Proof of submission of an entry form will not constitute proof of delivery and no responsibility will be accepted for lost, damaged, illegible, incomplete, delayed or illegible entries.
- No purchase is necessary to enter the Competition and the Promoter does not impose a charge for use of the Visit Flimby Website.
Timetable and Selection of Winners
- After 19th September 2012 the Promoter will randomly select one winner of a Prize for each day starting on 20th August 2012 and ending on 19th September 2012 from the entries submitted on that day. If no entries are submitted on one day the Prize will roll over to the next day and if no entries submitted for the final draw, winners will be selected from the entries in the last draw to have entries. In the event that the winner selected for a day cannot take advantage of the Prize, or fails to select, collect or provide a suitable delivery address to the Promoter, an alternative winner will be chosen at random from the remaining entries for that day.
- The initial persons selected as winners will be notified by e-mail from the Promoter prior to 30th September 2012 ("Announcement Date"). Any replacement winners will be notified as soon as practicable after selection.
- The Promoter can disqualify any Competitor if it has reasonable grounds to believe that the Competitor or their Entry has breached any of these terms and conditions (whether before or after that Competitor is selected as a winner).
Publicity and use of entries
- Winners may be required to take part in promotional activity and the Promoter reserves the right to use the names and addresses of winners, their photographs and audio and/or visual recordings of them in any publicity material.
- Details of all entries will be kept on the Promoter's competition database for a period of time and will not be passed to third parties other than the Promoter's subcontractors and agents.
- The Promoter will destroy (including erasure from its computer systems) all its records relating to entries in the competition (other than details of winners] following the 30th November 2012.
- Details of the winner for any day can be obtained by sending a SAE marked '30 years of UK manufacturing competition' to EMEA Marketing, New Balance, 320 Firecrest Court, Centre Parks, Warrington. WA1 1RG within 21 days of the closing date of the Competition.
- These terms and conditions are governed by English law.